Integrated. Customised. Sustainable Solutions. Experience the aAdvantage Difference.aAdvantage Consulting is a business consulting firm with presence in Singapore and China. We partner organisations in leading their business transformation from "Vision to Results". Organisations that find great value in our services are typically companies that are undergoing restructuring, culture & service transformation and talent management challenges.
Our key propositions to the market are our ability to help businesses maximise the potential of their people and develop customer loyalty.
Are you experiencing these business challenges?
- How do I translate my business strategies into action by aligning leadership, organisational culture, structures, roles and people competencies?
- How do I mobilise my people to embrace the vision, realise the strategy and deliver the desired customer experience?
- How do I develop and sustain a culture that enables the achievement of our business goals?
- How do I effectively implement and sustain change?
- How do I select, develop and retain talent?
Our 8 integrated solutions are implementation-focussed, results-driven and sustainable.
Participate and Be Rewarded
Our Research & Insights team regularly conducts national studies on HR trends and topics such as customer satisfaction, employment practices and employee engagement surveys to provide our clients with insights for business decisions. |
We invite you to contribute to our surveys and be rewarded with complimentary national reports or exciting giveaways.
|Our lucky winners from 2013/2014 surveys!
All surveys are currently closed.
Stay tuned to this page or join us on Facebook and/or LinkedIn for updates on upcoming surveys!
Achieving Seamless Transformation.The aAdvantage approach, an integrated end-to-end process to managing transformation, provides you with a clear roadmap to success. We partner you through both organisational and personal transitions by establishing systems, processes and implementing effective people engagement programmes.
The aAdvantage Approach: Four steps to a successful transformation
Gaps and opportunities are identified and prioritised to ensure successful implementation. This phase can entail interventions such as:
- • Employee engagement assessment
- • Talent Audits
- • Leadership assessment
- • Culture assessment
- • Change readiness assessment
- • Customer satisfaction / loyalty measurement
- • Business excellence and productivity diagnosis
- • Benchmarking
Design interventions and action plans that address business and organisation needs, critical issues and opportunities that were surfaced in phase 1. Each client's needs are unique and demand a tailored approach and design. This phase entails the design of processes and workflows, measurement systems, frameworks and templates. This can include interventions such as:
- • Vision, Mission, Values Articulation
- • Strategy Articulation
- • Organisational Structure Review
- • Desired Customer Experience
- • Human Resource Management
- • Talent Management / Succession Planning
- • Process Review & Improvements
- • Training & Development
Effective execution of a transformation plan involves understanding the 'big picture' and the knowledge of detailed step-by-step process that can lead to it. Experienced consultants bring best practices to the table, foresee and mitigate people challenges through utilising proven transformation tools and methodologies. This phase entails putting in place appropriate structures, controls and integration mechanisms. This can include interventions such as:
- • Values Cascading
- • Team Development
- • Customer Service Experience
- • Leadership & Supervisory
- • Change Management
- • Staff Engagements & Communications
Without proper measurements and interventions to track progress and sustain the transformation process, organisations and its people can revert to old and familiar behaviours and attitudes. This phase entails interventions that are based on tracking progress, re-energising the efforts towards long term goals and reviewing strategies to address changes in stakeholders' requirements (if any). Interventions can include:
- • Coaching & Mentoring
- • Performance Review
- • Rewards & Recognition
- • Staff Engagement Planning
Testimonials from Our Clients
- Jessy Chu, Senior Finance & HR Manager, Eveready Manufacturing Pte Ltd
- Dr Angela Pratt, Tobacco Free Initiative - Office of the WHO Representative in People's Republic of China, World Health Organization
- Sng Hee Meng, Executive Vice President, Yokogawa Engineering Asia Pte Ltd
- Low Bee Hee, Senior Head of HR, Clearlab SG Pte Ltd
- Helmi Talib, Managing Partner, Helmi Talib & Co
- Jenny Khoo, Senior Manager, Service Experience Management Department, Customer Service Solutions, Sony
- Francis Toh, HR Director, McLink Asia Pte Ltd
- Qistin Ngapi, Assistant Director, Human Resource, Singapore International Foundation
- Sebastian Tan, Planning Manager, Yong Lei Logistics Pte Ltd
- Cindy Hwang, Exec Asst. Manager, Goodwood Park Hotel
- Casey Chang (Ms), Director, Communications & Service Quality, JurongHealth
- Kelly Eyre Senior Manager, Direct, Brand and Digital Strategic Marketing Aviva Singapore
- James Middleditch, Associate Director for Operations and Campus Services at INSEAD
- Richard Hong, Chief Executive Officer, TÜV SÜD PSB ASEAN
- Janning Wang, Alstom HR Director, Talent Development& Resourcing China
Meet Our PeopleBeing in the consulting business, our people really are our greatest asset.
aAdvantage employees are exceptional individuals with diverse backgrounds and specialised competencies in measurement strategy, human resource, organisational development, leadership development and customer experience. Collectively, they bring to the table a deep understanding of the Asian landscape and strong corporate experience reflecting the broad range of clients we serve - MNCs, SMEs and the Public Sector. Our people embody our values and in turn live a shared vision of partnering clients to achieve a seamless transformation through impactful implementation for growth that is sustainable.
For every project we assemble a team of consultants and researchers with the relevant experience and competencies for the engagement.
Singapore: 30 full time staff
China (Beijing): 8 full-time staff
Director & Founder
- Work-Life Grant
Companies can apply for grants and incentives to implement flexible work arrangements (FWAs) such as flexi-time, flexi-place and part-time work.
- Read more..
- HR Shared Services (HRSS)
SMEs can receive funding support of up to 70% of qualifying costs* to help improve and optimise HR operational efficiency through HR Shared Services funding (HRSS).
- Read more..